“If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
check out this site.. Nokia has put up some new competition .. they have given OBJ files of headsets. If you like do some designs in zbrush and submit them ..
and check this site for some ongoing competitions http://www.graphiccompetitions.com/
4 comments:
I like this one, cool effects..Kirualeorio, nice name
http://www.nokiamaheadsetdesign.com/
check out this site.. Nokia has put up some new competition .. they have given OBJ files of headsets. If you like do some designs in zbrush and submit them ..
and check this site for some ongoing competitions
http://www.graphiccompetitions.com/
Thanks for letting me know. I will take a look into them. Are you joining of the competitions on these sites.
not everyone of them .. I joined yayart competition and am thinking of joining nokia headset design ..
Post a Comment