“If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
Hi Kirua. I could say things are going ok. am now into 3ds max, right where I started my cg. am working with a guy now. you can see my past 4 months' works here http://picasaweb.google.com/iworks13
from next month I have to start searching for a job, dont know whats at stake :) I hope i could get back to zbrush someday
have you read these books? if not and if you get a chance, read these.. really good books
Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramhansa Yogananda (I heard somewhere Steve Jobs read this book)
1 comment:
Hi Kirua. I could say things are going ok. am now into 3ds max, right where I started my cg. am working with a guy now. you can see my past 4 months' works here
http://picasaweb.google.com/iworks13
from next month I have to start searching for a job, dont know whats at stake :) I hope i could get back to zbrush someday
have you read these books? if not and if you get a chance, read these.. really good books
Autobiography of a Yogi, by
Paramhansa Yogananda (I heard somewhere Steve Jobs read this book)
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Post a Comment