Saturday, March 15, 2008

1st post



I started a Google group couple days' ago trying to plan out a fews things for the future. Mostly things about what i need to achieve each day in order to reach that goal. That goal seems so far away consider where i am at right now. But i am trying to reach that goal day by day. I know i will need to put in more effort to catch up with other people.

Right now, i think my priority is to learn the unreal engine and do some modeling everyday to build my portfolio to the level that i want. Then i will start applying for jobs. But I am having second thought whether i should continue doing that or just dive right in to job hunting. There is a quote i got it from watching a Jdrama that made me have this second though.

"Those who say they'll do it tomorrow are idiots."

Nevertheless, this is quick doddle low poly model i just finished up. I will continue to model and learn unreal at the same time for the up coming weeks.

No comments: