Today was an action packed day for me. I spent the whole morning working on editing audio files for my contract work. In the afternoon, I went to eat lunch with a friend of mine and played some smash brother brawl after that. Then we went to see the Warriors game. It was a good game through out but the Warriors ended up losing the game. After I got home from the game, I started working on the unreal project by sorting out what our group needed to do.
Right now, i am modeling another low poly character. So i can get more comfortable into pushing myself beyond the comfort zone by working more and more. I finally realized the real meaning of time is money after i watched that one Jdrama. It gave me a different perspective on looking at life. I don't want to be my old self that just waste time and let things come to me. I need to take action and work hard toward that certain things I am chasing right now. I am not sure if this is the right decision for me but I will never know unless I stick it out and see the final result.
No comments:
Post a Comment