“If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
hey just now I got the meaning of place holder .. You are actually going back and editing those post with your work but unfortunately I used to see only new items in goggle reader, so I dint see your last three posts. by accident today I was seeing all the posts and I got the meaning of it :)
anyway I see good anatomy studies are going on, you have done some appreciable work there man :)
Yeah, sometimes I put it off til I have time to do those sketches. I want to make myself accountable by doing one every day. That's why I put a placeholder down to remind me to do it for the days I didn't do them.
You should post up some work too when you have time. It is fun and you learn new things everyday. =]
2 comments:
hey just now I got the meaning of place holder .. You are actually going back and editing those post with your work but unfortunately I used to see only new items in goggle reader, so I dint see your last three posts. by accident today I was seeing all the posts and I got the meaning of it :)
anyway I see good anatomy studies are going on, you have done some appreciable work there man :)
Yeah, sometimes I put it off til I have time to do those sketches. I want to make myself accountable by doing one every day. That's why I put a placeholder down to remind me to do it for the days I didn't do them.
You should post up some work too when you have time. It is fun and you learn new things everyday. =]
Post a Comment