I am starting to get tired of doing realistic heads. They take alot of time to do and it requires alot of concentration. Maybe I will do one realistic head every other day or something to help me get a better understanding of humanoid head. Other than that, I will just bust out whatever I have in my mind that day. This one took about 20 ish min. I was able to work alot faster without flipping between reference and the model. This is definitely alot more fun.
“If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
Friday, August 1, 2008
consciencieux
I am starting to get tired of doing realistic heads. They take alot of time to do and it requires alot of concentration. Maybe I will do one realistic head every other day or something to help me get a better understanding of humanoid head. Other than that, I will just bust out whatever I have in my mind that day. This one took about 20 ish min. I was able to work alot faster without flipping between reference and the model. This is definitely alot more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damn it man, you're pushing out some great stuff...
I need to spend more time modeling yarg!
Post a Comment