“If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
nice works kirua.. and there is no need for you to come to my blog and reply. U can reply here itself .as I have subscribed to your post and keeping track of it through Google reader. hey, have you tried Dragon Naturally Speaking software? I'm not actually typing this comment, I'm just reading it aloud. and I have also planned to get a tablet ,most probably will get Bamboo, I cant afford Intous ..
Ok. I can't believe you actually subscribed to my post. My stuff isn't even that good. lol But I am working hard to get better everyday.
Actually, i have never heard of Dragon Naturally Speaking. It sounds interesting. I am going to look it up later.
I don't think it matters what tablet you get. Intuous does have better sensitivity than Bamboo but it is up to the user to make decision when sculpting. Just remember to have fun and enjoy what you are doing.
'You are working hard to get better every day' -- I think thats what impresses me a lot .. I have seen many zbrush artists' blog but I think you are the one who go on working and posting new stuffs .. Usually in my case, if I do one character I take rest for a week are more lol ..
well, other artists usually spend 8 hours a day doing zbrush model at work. So they are probably not going to do any zbrush work after they get home.
The job that I have right now doesn't have anything to do with zbrush. So if I want to catch up to those artists, I have to work extra hard on my own time to get to that level.
I think if you just want to practice zbrush, you don't have to do a full character. You can just use a sphere or a plane to do a quick 30min sketch everyday on anything. 30 min isn't that much time and you will learn something everyday by using the program. Just don't worry about getting good result in the beginning and just have fun. You will eventually get better after a few weeks.
I remember my first head doesn't even look like a head. Ha Ha. http://bp3.blogger.com/_ln7Jy6LgpG8/SCfDqElG-cI/AAAAAAAAABI/Z2wozVVLhCQ/s1600-h/day1.jpg
5 comments:
nice works kirua.. and there is no need for you to come to my blog and reply. U can reply here itself .as I have subscribed to your post and keeping track of it through Google reader. hey, have you tried Dragon Naturally Speaking software? I'm not actually typing this comment, I'm just reading it aloud. and I have also planned to get a tablet ,most probably will get Bamboo, I cant afford Intous ..
Ok. I can't believe you actually subscribed to my post. My stuff isn't even that good. lol But I am working hard to get better everyday.
Actually, i have never heard of Dragon Naturally Speaking. It sounds interesting. I am going to look it up later.
I don't think it matters what tablet you get. Intuous does have better sensitivity than Bamboo but it is up to the user to make decision when sculpting. Just remember to have fun and enjoy what you are doing.
'You are working hard to get better every day' -- I think thats what impresses me a lot .. I have seen many zbrush artists' blog but I think you are the one who go on working and posting new stuffs .. Usually in my case, if I do one character I take rest for a week are more lol ..
well, other artists usually spend 8 hours a day doing zbrush model at work. So they are probably not going to do any zbrush work after they get home.
The job that I have right now doesn't have anything to do with zbrush. So if I want to catch up to those artists, I have to work extra hard on my own time to get to that level.
I think if you just want to practice zbrush, you don't have to do a full character. You can just use a sphere or a plane to do a quick 30min sketch everyday on anything. 30 min isn't that much time and you will learn something everyday by using the program. Just don't worry about getting good result in the beginning and just have fun. You will eventually get better after a few weeks.
I remember my first head doesn't even look like a head. Ha Ha.
http://bp3.blogger.com/_ln7Jy6LgpG8/SCfDqElG-cI/AAAAAAAAABI/Z2wozVVLhCQ/s1600-h/day1.jpg
great comment .. sure you have improved a lot from your first head :) lol
Post a Comment