Sunday, November 2, 2008

TF2 Heavy Update 01


After putting myself thru some brain storming sessions, I have decided to go back to my TF2 heavy model that I never completed. I see some real potentials into making this a kick ass model.

Since I did a low poly model for this character already, all I have to do is bring it into zbrush to sculpt in more details, retopologize the model, re-texture, and render it out in maya or max for portfolio. After putting all this into words, it really does sound easier for me to complete this model after all.

Right now, I am trying to re-sculpt and re-texture the head at the same time to accentuate the details I want for the head. I read about this technique from zbrushcentral and I think it is a pretty good idea to do both at the same time. Then I think the next step for me is to bring in the body and start sculpting. That way I dont't have to worry about UVs until I retopologize the model.

Even thought it might be a bit too early to think about my next model, I am thinking about going back to this undead sculpt I did earlier.

No comments: