Ok, I think I might be done with this character for the time being. I will probably give him a mini gun and pose him in a more aesthetically pleasing way later on. Now that I look at this even more closely, I think I might have to re-texture this guy too. For some reason, I don't really dig the color on this guy. I think a more saturated color scheme might fit this character better. The colors on him right now are muted and don't really give him any personality. Yeah, I will need to work on him some more.
Other than that, I think it is wise to start another character soon. I think I might want to do a character that shows off a little more anatomy like the hulk, superman, spiderman, or any super heroes.
Some nice photoshop lighting effects tutorials.
2 comments:
Very Nice Style, The texture is looking good, but i really like the sculpt! Thanks for the Tutorial;)
Keep up the good work
Post a Comment