I am finally done zbrushing this model. It took me quite a long time to do this since I was concentrating too much on getting all the winkles and folds to look as realistic as possible. I didn't even realized that sculpting all these winkles took me that much time. I kept going back between sub div 4-5 to smooth out things here and there the last couple days.Now that I thought about it, I should have just block it out even more when I was in an earlier stage. Oh well, I will do that for my next model. And now I will concentrate my time on texturing the body...
2 comments:
nice update .. the pant looks a lot real .. am going to write my UG exam and will be back only by dec 10th .. hope u will have some more great characters finished by that time ..
Thanks, Anbarasu. I hope you will pass the UG exam with flying color. Good luck budddy!
Post a Comment