“If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
TF2 Heavy Update 02
Just some minor update on the texture and the sculpt. I will probably dive into sculpting the body tomorrow.
Very Nice, I've used Zapps plugin alot for Zbrush, and I'm realy starting to love poly paint, for its airbrushing tools and speed. Combine them both and its even better!
I couldn't find your contact, so im just leaving a comment on your post;P Yes I figured out the problem was the Uv's, it took alot of messing with. I had some faulty uvs on it and just had to go back a few saves and update them;) thanx
3 comments:
looks nice .. great work ..
Very Nice, I've used Zapps plugin alot for Zbrush, and I'm realy starting to love poly paint, for its airbrushing tools and speed. Combine them both and its even better!
I couldn't find your contact, so im just leaving a comment on your post;P Yes I figured out the problem was the Uv's, it took alot of messing with. I had some faulty uvs on it and just had to go back a few saves and update them;) thanx
Post a Comment